Monday, January 19, 2009

Evaluate My Blog

I'm quite new to blogging and started this blog because I was impressed, you might even say inspired, by the blogs that I've come across while surfing the web. Hehehe!

Aside from it, I also wanted to share what little knowledge I have on different topics this blog is based on, and at the same time waste my time enhance my own understanding of the topics I write and post about.

But as people from all over are starting to reach this messy little corner of the web, I've become conscious of what impression my blog would give those visitors. Skepticism? Frustration? Eureka? Still no? I can keep on guessing forever and never find the right answer(Hahaha, exaggerated!). I just want to know what I can do more to improve this blog.

So tell me. What do you think about this blog?

5 comments:

  1. Digg me at internetlogs.blogspot.com , then I will visit your page often and will include it in my links. It is a deal.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm. I'll think of that! Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ganda Naman ng BloglayOut Muh...ahehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uy, thanks sa comment! ok din naman yung sayo ah.h thanks sa dalaw ha..

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about this post? Would you like to subscribe to this blog? If so, click here. Thanks to you!