Thursday, February 5, 2009

Eyes Like An Angel Smiles Like A Devil Lyrics

I am very curious about this thing too. Lots of visitors are visiting Marhgil and Jehzlau's post about eyes like an angel smiles like a devil lyrics. I dont know about this song nor its lyrics but I'm here blogging about it. So here it is: See the lyrics after the jump.

Simple Songs
by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy

Verse # 1
Simple songs about simple things
Is what makes my baby swing
Shes got eyes like an angel smiles like a devil
Man you know she’s the real thing
so
When my baby's not around
The whole world hears my poor heart pound
Cause
“Man you know that she’s the one for me”

Verse # 2
When I see that crazy smile
Makes it all well worth while
Love my baby can’t deny
Couldn’t hide it if I try

bridge
so at the end of the day I can clearly say
“she’s the only one for me”
no one else I’d rather see
nowhere else I’d rather be

verse # 3
than hangin’ with my baby tight
morning, afternoon & night
love that girl I can’t deny
couldn’t hide it if I try

Thanks for the visit!

5 comments:

  1. wow may fixed menu ka din pala.. hehehe :D

    kaso pareho ata tayo ng CSS tags, ibahin mo din para maganda.. hehehe yung defineright gawin mong define left. hehehe pati #fixme change mo din, hehe... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. kuya thanks po ah.. ehehehe. its my pleasure to see you here at my blog...

    sabi nio kasi eh kopyahin ko na lang..nkita ko lang yan dun sa css nio.hehhe.tapus inayos ko lang ang mga url.

    btw, thanks po again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jehzlau, kuya, wala ka bang relative sa apalit, pampanga? mga laurente din kasi cousin ko eh..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about this post? Would you like to subscribe to this blog? If so, click here. Thanks to you!