Saturday, October 4, 2008

Steve Jobs Heart Attack

There is a rumor that CNN iReport poster reported this morning that Steve Jobs had been rushed to the ER due to a severe heart attack. Fortunately, it appears the story was false.contacted an Apple spokeswoman, who categorically denied it.

CNN's iReport, Original Story
Steve Jobs was rushed to the ER just a few hours ago after suffering a major heart attack. I have an insider who tells me that paramedics were called after Steve claimed to be suffering from severe chest pains and shortness of breath. My source has opted to remain anonymous, but he is quite reliable. I haven't seen anything about this anywhere else yet, and as of right now, I have no further information, so I thought this would be a good place to start. If anyone else has more information, please share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about this post? Would you like to subscribe to this blog? If so, click here. Thanks to you!