Friday, December 18, 2009

Batangas Online is Trying to be Alive!

Four months without posting anything is unethical to bloggers. hehehe. you should at least post once a week if you can't do the one post per day frequency. for that reason, I almost call this blog a dead blog. hehehe. Ouch!

this time, i'm focusing on a better platform. the wordpress content management system (CMS). i'm using it on my newest blog that I will tell you later. hope everyone is going good. there are a lot of this happened and I can bear it. LOL!

That's all for now. I just need to update this blog, that's why!

1 comment:

  1. hello blogger let me share something awesome for you!

    Healthy guides.Healthy tips. Secret for a good health? Read more at Sakit.info

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about this post? Would you like to subscribe to this blog? If so, click here. Thanks to you!